Software License Agreement
"You" means the person or company who is being licensed to use the Software or Documentation. "We," "us" and "our" means The Agricultural Research Organization (ARO) Volcani Center.
We hereby grant you a nonexclusive license to use one copy of the Software on any single computer, provided the Software is in use on only one computer at any time. The Software is "in use" on a computer when it is loaded into temporary memory (RAM) or installed into the permanent memory of a computer - for example, a hard disk, CD-ROM or other storage device.
We remain the owner of all right, title and interest in the Software and related explanatory written materials ("Documentation").
Archival or Backup Copies
You may copy the Software for back up and archival purposes, provided that the original and each copy is kept in your possession and that your installation and use of the Software does not exceed that allowed in the "License Grant" section above.
Things You May Not Do
The Software and Documentation are protected by Israeli copyright laws and international treaties. You must treat the Software and Documentation like any other copyrighted material. You may not:
- copy the Documentation,
- copy the Software except to make archival or backup copies as provided above,
- create any derivative work from the Software, including, inter alia, modify or adapt the Software or merge it into another program,
- reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or make any attempt to discover the source code of the Software,
- use the Software for any commercial purpose
- place the Software onto a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet, or
- sublicense, rent, lease, transfer or lend any portion of the Software or material from the software package.
- Republish material from this website and present any such material in public.
We warrant that the Software was developed and created by our employees.
WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limited Liability and Responsibility
Any use of the Software is solely the user's responsibility. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY.
Term and Termination
This license agreement takes effect upon your use of the software and remains effective until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software and Documentation in your possession. It will also automatically terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this license agreement. You agree on termination of this license to destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation in your possession.
Without prejudice to the "Title" section above, we reserve the right to remove the Software from the website. In such case, granted that you downloaded the Software before its removal, you will be permitted to continue using the Software according to this license.
- This written license agreement is the exclusive agreement between you and us concerning the Software and Documentation and supersedes any prior communication, advertising or representation concerning the Software.
- This license agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Israel.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the computations performed in this software package are relevant and correct,
we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the software package remains
available or up to date. The Authors and the ARO are not responsible for any consequences or damages resulting
from using this software package, including any lost profits. Any use of the software is solely the user's
The presentation of material or mention of specific products of manufacturers, whether or not these have been patented, does not imply that these have been endorsed or recommended by the ARO in preference of others of a similar nature that are not mentioned.
Users are kindly asked to report any errors or deficiencies in this product to the ARO at email@example.com.